Lawn and Irrigation Service Technician
Sorry, this job has expired.
Lady Lake, FL
Due to our continued growth and expansion, Massey Services currently has great opportunities for you to join our team of professional Lawn and Irrigation Service Technicians.
If you enjoy working outdoors then this position is for you! No industry experience is required. Our paid training program is one of the finest in our industry.
We offer a competitive compensation plan and an excellent benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Company-paid Life Insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching funds
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Direct deposit
• and more!
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 year of experience is preferred, but is not required.
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Must submit to a background check to be considered for hire.
• Must be able & willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
• Build long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
• Deliver superior customer service.
• Grow our business through selling techniques.
• Inspect our customers' lawns to determine services needed.
• Complete all related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
Massey Services, Inc. based in Orlando, Florida is our nation's 5th largest Pest Prevention Company and the largest privately held family-owned company in our industry. Our company has doubled in size every five to six years and have celebrated over 33 consecutive years of profitable growth.
We provide effective, affordable and environmentally responsible services in Residential and Commercial Pest Prevention, Termite Protection, Landscape and Irrigation services to over 500,000 customers from Service Centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, South & North Carolina and Oklahoma.
No matter where you are on your career ladder, the opportunity is available at Massey Services for you to learn and grow as far as your ambitions can take you. Join our winning and growing team and take control of your career.
Meet our Hiring Manager in person on Wednesday, April 17th from 9am-5pm. Click "Apply now" for our location address.
Massey Services, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.