Lawn Service Technician
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
We are currently looking for Lawn Service Technicians in our Norcross Georgia market.
If you are looking to build a career with a great company who believes 'Our people make the difference' then we want to speak with you!
At Massey Services, there are many reasons why a successful career starts with our company:
• We are one of the nation’s largest and most respected service companies, with a history of providing quality service for more than three decades.
• We are celebrating 33 consecutive years of profitable growth,
• We employ more than 2,000 team members to provide residential and commercial pest prevention, termite protection and landscape services to approximately 550,000 customers from 143 service centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina and Oklahoma.
• We are still growing – in fact, we nearly double in size every five years!
• Minimum high school diploma or GED.
• High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
• Must have or be able to obtain required driver’s license and maintain a company-approved driving record.
• Must be able to read and comprehend industry product labels.
• Must possess good communication skills and exhibit a willing-to-please, friendly demeanor and a professional image at all times.
• Honor your commitment. Be dependable.
• Build trusting relationships with customers. Always do what’s right.
• Learn and comply with all company policies, standards, and protocols in regards to assigned service days, minimum daily production, GreenUp treating techniques, etc.
• Maintain and service all GreenUp customers according to company policy, standards, and protocols.
• Complete all company training as required.
• Attend all technical training meetings as required.
• Maintain vehicle in a clean, safe, and properly decaled condition.
• Maintain a complete inventory of company required equipment.
• Keep vehicle and equipment organized.
• Keep all equipment clean and in operating condition.
• Inspect for and advise customers of potential problems.
• Present solutions based on conditions, avenues, and sources that promote pest success.
• Foster positive rapport and relationships with customers.
• Respond to all customer complaints during the business day received and resolve within 48 hours or at the customer’s convenience.
• Maintain unserviced accounts list and reschedule missed accounts daily.
• Maintain and follow all "special instructions" on each account.
• Stay informed in regards to all state, federal, and local regulations and company policies and procedures as they relate to your job.
• Learn the safety procedures and equipment related to your job and use them as they are required.
• Perform all job duties according to regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Maintain current product knowledge and remain informed of the latest technical data pertaining to industry products, material, and equipment.
• Remain in contact with the office during the day and respond to all communications in a timely manner.
• Submit daily service reports as required by company standards.
• Complete service records in accordance with state and federal regulations.
• Accurately document information on reports.
• Obtain customer signature on all documents according to company policy.
• Make every effort to prevent cancellations.
• Provide service on time.
• Return every call by a customer in a timely manner and with sincere concern.
• Notify management immediately of requests for cancellations.
• Provide solutions to customer concerns.
• Inform management of any safety issues, customer concerns, and service issues encountered during the day.
• Make a minimum of one new sale per week.
• Secure leads for all services provided by our company.
• Must possess ability to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral, computer, or diagrammatic form.
• Must possess ability to deal with problems encountered during business transactions.
• Must possess mathematical ability to accurately complete and file necessary reports.
• Must possess ability to climb heights.
• Must possess ability to endure exposure to high temperatures while conducting inspections.
• Must possess ability to operate and troubleshoot lawn and tree/shrub equipment, including backpack applicators, drills, shovels, carpenter’s tools, power tools, truck equipment, and other industry equipment.
• Ability to constantly walk, climb ladders, stairs, and attics, crawl, bend, kneel, push, pull, reach, stoop, and stretch.
• Ability to move freely about the office building and between customer locations.
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to withstand exposure to rain, hail, winds, dust, dirt, cement, grass, shrubs, trees, and others.
• Ability to withstand exposure to industry products while conducting work.
No matter where you are on your career ladder, the opportunity is available at Massey Services for you to learn and grow as far as your ambitions can take you. Join our winning and growing team and take control of your career. Click “Apply now” today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.