We are now looking for a Manager Trainee. If you are looking to build a career with a great company who believes 'Our people make the difference' then we want to speak with you!
In addition to a variety of competitive compensation plans we offer a full range of benefits, including:
• Company vehicle
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid Life Insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays & sick days
• Short-term & long-term disability
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Direct deposit
• Great base pay & uncapped commissions- your year 1 total compensation expectation is a minimum of at least $40,000 to $50,000+
As the Manager Trainee you are responsible for:
• Growing our business
• Making a profit
• Recruiting, developing and promoting people.
• Multi-tasking and prioritizing workload to ensure deadlines are met.
You must have:
• A high school diploma or GED.
• At least 1-2 years of sales experience.
• A valid driver's license in the state of Texas.
• A completed background check.
At Massey Services, there are many reasons why a successful career starts with our company:
• We are one of the nation’s largest and most respected service companies, with a history of providing quality service for more than three decades.
• We employ more than 1,900 team members to provide residential and commercial pest prevention, termite protection and landscape services to approximately 500,000 customers from 140 service centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Texas.
• We are still growing – in fact, we nearly double in size every five years!
No matter where you are on your career ladder, the opportunity is available at Massey Services for you to learn and grow as far as your ambitions can take you. Join our winning and growing team and take control of your career. Click “Apply now” today!
Massey Services is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.