Outside Sales Representative
San Antonio, TX
$40,000.00 – $50,000.00
We are currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative for our San Antonio, Texas market.
If you are looking to build a career with a great company that believes 'Our people make the difference' then we want to speak with you!
In addition to a variety of competitive compensation plans we offer a full range of benefits, including:
• Company vehicle
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid Life Insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays & sick days
• Short-term & long-term disability
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Direct deposit
• Great base pay & uncapped commissions- your year 1 total compensation expectation is a minimum of at least $40,000 to $50,000+
• High school diploma or GED. College degree in business or related environmental science preferred.
• At least 1-2 years of sales experience.
• Must be able to meet requirements for obtaining certification and/or licenses as required by state, federal or local regulations.
• Must have knowledge of computer operations.
• A valid driver's license in the state of Texas, or the ability to obtain one.
• A completed background check.
• Generating new revenue from residential accounts within a specific geographic territory.
• Building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
• Growing our business.
• Making a profit.
• Inspecting customers’ homes to determine services needed.
• Preparing & presenting proposals to new & existing customers.
• Developing and monitoring close new customer relationships through fulfillment.
• Networking and cold calling to generate sales leads.
• Telephone prospecting and appointment setting.
• Face-to-face meetings and cold calls in the field.
• Maintaining knowledge of competitors and understanding Massey’s value in comparison.
• Accurately completing all sales-related paperwork in a timely manner.
• Excellent written, and verbal communications skills.
• Basic mathematical ability.
• Must be able to read and comprehend industry product labels.
At Massey Services, there are many reasons why a successful career starts with our company:
• We are one of the nation’s largest and most respected service companies, with a history of providing quality service for more than three decades.
• We employ more than 1,900 team members to provide residential and commercial pest prevention, termite protection and landscape services to approximately 500,000 customers from 140 service centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Texas.
• We are still growing – in fact, we nearly double in size every five years!
No matter where you are on your career ladder, the opportunity is available at Massey Services for you to learn and grow as far as your ambitions can take you. Join our winning and growing team and take control of your career. Click “Apply now” today!
Massey Services is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.